Alianza EIS DOES NOT provides onsite meals. Therefore, parents are required to provide A.M. and P.M. meals, and snacks for their children. Parents of infants must provide all jar food, breastmilk, formula, and snacks necessary for their infant.
Please consider the following:
- Sweetened beverages must be avoided.
- Solid food and fruit juices must not be served to infants younger than 6 months old.
- If juice is provided, it must be 100% juice, and must not be 4 ounces in one day.
- Children 4 years old and younger are not offered: hot dogs (whole or sliced); whole grapes, nuts, popcorn, raw peas, hard pretzels, spoonsful of peanut butter, chunks of raw carrot or meat larger than can be swallowed whole.
- Staff cuts foods into ¼-inch pieces for infants and ½-inch pieces for Toddlers.
Come Visit Us!
We invite you to come visit one of our schools. Find out what Alianza Eco International School has to offer your family! Click below to find the nearest location nearest you to schedule a Tour of our school!